2013年6月7日星期五

Greg Street about Escalation in World of Warcraft



Battlefield Barrens was great the first time.  ( buy WOW accounts,buy WOW gold)Second time, I just logged off in boredom and really didn't feel like chasing down annoying champions for a few pieces of lumber, meat and stone.
The legendary quest, I'm still stuck on getting the 10 mystic legendary pieces and the 10 other ones I can't think of the name of.  I've had 2 drop in a total 2 weeks of running LFR.  They need to make the droprate for a quest like that higher if not 100% just so I can get to the next step in the legendary questline.
Brawler's guild, for me at least, is horrible and not fun.  But I'm not a challenge player, never have been and this facet of the game seems to be all about just beating a really hard boss solo.  Fine for those who like it, but I just can't stand it personally.
I think games need to be careful not to make their open-world content simply a test of "do you have the right scanning add-ons" rather than actually adding gameplay.  Personally, I'm still not entirely comfortable adding 3rd-party software to my PC.
I'd be curious to know how participation in the brawler's guild correlates with participation in other aspects of the game.  The concept sounded rather hostile to introverted personalties with it's "everyone is watching you fail and fail again" setting, but perhaps I misjudged how many people would be put off by that.
Me too, and I've been saying that for about five years or so.  The game wouldn't have done nearly as good as it did if it wasn't for the hardware accessibility. I think what they should have done (in my opinion) was make the cataclysm  a leveled event or an event that happens when one complete so many quests(quest line). I'm not sure how the other content after that is implemented but a I would have rather seen a gradually transition then a complete makeover for everything. It took away allot but added allot too. Why couldn't this have been done better?
i still play wow and have tried to leave for other games quite often in the past when i get burned out but I always come back to wow because A it has the best story and B I have yet to play a game as polished or just fun as wow . GW2 at times comes close until you run their dungeons and outdoor raids at 80 and realize how you miss the organization of wows class system. While I think Greg Street can be a true idiot at times and is way to cocky for his own good , I feel like the 2 million sub lose this last quarter is a true wake up call for the wow team and I think next expansion and content patches until then are going to be a much stronger venture.

Also some of you guys dissing barrens and the scenarios get over it seriously. The only other attempt at casual end game content came from Rift with chronicles , at least wows scenarios are story driven and have fun mechanics. The new heroic ones are challenging enough for good players to so its not like they just make everything super easy all the time.

没有评论:

发表评论