2013年6月7日星期五

Blizzcon 2013



They already hinted at D3 coming to xbox....their first console iteration of D3 was running on a 360, being played with a 360 gamepad.
Mind you, I dont think Titan will come out on xbox, or even ps4 for that matter. And we need to buy WOW accounts and buy cheapest WOWgold,

Yet they are the most successful company pretty much out there for video games still to this day. WOW is still going strong with tons of people coming back daily. I should know you see returning players all the time looking for guilds in trade chat. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean there isnt literally millions of people who obviously do not share your view. Just like this website complaints about wow and blizzard you guys are seriously in the minority only.

Wow on ps4 would be a dream come true for me. The only reason I ever owned a gaming pc was for wow. So if I can play it on ps4 that would just be great even if I have to use a mouse and keyboard.


I can see the next expansion now World of Warcraft: The Great Revival ... expac and ps4 version release at the same time.The game is 9 years old and reach its peek about 4 years ago, ofc there will layoffs and a decline... still does not stop blizzard being the most successful developer for probably the last 10 years, and WoW being most sucessful MMO in history.
On topic BCon is some 6 months off.. ill give a damn in 5 months, though I do want to see Titan.
I hope they finally announce an engine/graphics overhaul for WoW as part of the next expansion.

没有评论:

发表评论