2013年6月25日星期二

Protect Yourselves World of Warcraft Accounts


I can see how this is an issue. how to buy wow gold The mobile armory doesn't ask for an authentication code, so if you have someones username/password, you can just login via mobile armory, buy something off the AH and your done. It's a little stupid that Blizzard put all this security in, but fail to add security measures to the mobile app, such as only allowing only certain phones to access it etc.

I highly doubt this is a virus/malware issue, probably just someone that has gained usernames/password from a source and used them on mobile armory.
Actually, you only need an Authenticator to Sell things and claim the gold you earn. You don't need one to buy anything of the AH or use Gchat. where to buy wow accounts I have just tested, I can 100% confirm you DO need to import or enter an auth code when buying.  Guild chat does not however require a code.
Same here. I use the iPhone armoury and authenticator apps, and the armoury requires authentication to make a buyout on the AH. I just realised what I did, you can only bit when logged into the game at the same time, silly me thanks for the correction! Changed my mobile number a couple of weeks ago and luckily remembered to update Blizz with it for SMS protect.
Such a shame that  having an authenticator isn't ernough to feel safe anymore.
Also - unrelated as such, I'm trying to share this on Twitter as I have more WoW playing friends on there than anywhere but all pressing the button does is add the count to it but it doesn't share it to my feed, buy wow account any help on that?


没有评论:

发表评论