2013年7月25日星期四

WoW PTR News



From what I've been reading on the PTR forum people (like myself) who are on a now low pop realm are going to be terribly disappointed by this Isle, Buying world of warcraft account looks like most of it requires a group, even for the regular mobs.

Everything is so over tuned you need to have an ilvl of 515 or higher to get gear that is 496.
There's people with an ilvl over 550 saying it's over tuned so here's hoping they manage to tune it properly for lower geared players. But given Blizzards past history I'm of the mind it will be over tuned just to slow everyone down. The lead systems designer has stated this is the last raid patch for MOP so expect a lot of obvious and not so obvious gating.

 It's PTR! EVERYTHING new  [almost] is over tuned. Believe me when the patch hits it will be almost under tuned. WoW accounts for sale I try not to make an ass of myself on my server by saying how hard the new content is because it will not be as bad when it goes live.
I hope they clear up some of the stuff to do there. I'm paying pretty close attention to Wow news... and so far it feels like if you aren't a crazy pet hoarder, or someone with the legendary cloak, you have almost nothing to do there.

I know it's not quite accurate, but that's the impression I get just skimming over news about it. I hope we get at least one or two definite reasons to go there that don't feel pointless.
"Just go explore" is enough motivation for... patch day afternoon.... but what else?
That's a great way to put it. Cheapest WoW accounts I love them trying new things and creating relatively more sandboxy content.  I'm a big fan of finding and creating my own goals, but as I look over what's on this island so far I gotta say I'm having trouble coming up with a reason to visit it often.

没有评论:

发表评论