2013年7月17日星期三

The PvP Server Aspect


Bestt hing is to check outt heir website if they have one,  Buying world of warcraft account make an application and these guilds usally have a seperate chat channel you can then join and get to know folks and hopefully join up1 :) I am planning something similar with an all worgen rp guild. Good Luck!

Just roll an orc on Ravenholdt and join us!  We will be delighted to have you.  If you are new to WoW RP we are happy to help, and we've got some very skilled and experienced RPers who are eager to grow the hobby and help new people.  We have no fewer than EIGHT orcs who are or were roleplaying guild GMs for other guilds or houses.  Come see us!  If PvP servers are not your thing, talk to Narata who has an all orc, traditionalist guild on Wyrmrest Accord.

Bryanus, I wish you all the best. WoW accounts for sale Be aware you are in for a LOT o work, and a LOT of fun.  I would urge you to consider us on Ravenholdt.  Allyside RP is very active and the players there are quite welcoming.  I don't think we have an all worgen guild, and the PvP server aspect makes for an intensity I just don't see elsewhere.  Come talk to us at "The Sanctum" www.ravenholdt.us and we can just chat about it.  

 I was much the same when I first started RPng, it does involve me much more in the game and even helps me through times of emptiness in the patches every now and then!

It is in my honest opinion, well worth taking up, you won't regret it I assure you and if you don't like it, what have you lost? This is actually one of two all one-race guilds hordeside in RH, the other being the Order of the Forsaken(My guild.) which accepts undead and DKs, always interesting to see something new about RH pop up. Order of the Forsaken was one of the few who made it to the other side of Cata and into MoP. World of Warcraft accounts OoF has some very dedicated and focused RP, and I can highly recommend them for those whose blood runs cooler than orcs.  Or doesn't run at all

没有评论:

发表评论