2013年7月19日星期五

Ranged rogue with stealth



 I have only once ever even touched sub, never used assassination and 99% of time been combat on my rogue. Buying world of warcraft account An only reason I even was sub was back when lvl 60 two rogues in raid, I was one to spec for hemorrage. 

Rogues for me have always been iconic poison using elite special ops soldiers characterized by SI:7. I play combat and only use stealth for when sneaking around, normally doing dailies I drop stealth charge in an take on 6-12 enemies at once. 

However I would love to have a ranged dps spec for rogues where they use weapons hunters use... since hunters need someone to compete with them. It's a matter of fact hunters only compete with own class for weps now. 

I don't think given the way things work (auto target, etc.) that having a "sniper" would work (Ranged rogue with stealth).  The "sniper" role didn't work so well in SWTOR (basically turned out to be a WoW hunter). WoW accounts for sale Hunter's can glyph Camouflage skill to be slow moving stealth so you can already mess with the "sniper role" now. 

没有评论:

发表评论