2013年7月23日星期二

A Rogue in Normal Shado-Pan



You're not bettering the group by not doing your job. Heal hurt players until they die. That's a healer's job. Trying to qualify that is just excuses. 
And, if your group is finding that you can complete encounters after losing a DPS, then you are not pushing content (or are carrying some dead weight). In that context, yes, less able players shouldn't be battlerez'd. WoW accounts for sale But that has nothing to do with class roles. 
I'm not gonna argue with you all day about this.  You clearly don't heal and probably don't raid as most would say killing a boss is more important than keeping every single dps player up.
You do know that not every fight is a progression fight, right?  It is possible to be on Lei Shen, and not need all dps alive to kill Mag or Tortos.
I am doing my job by prioritizing. If a DPS wants to stand in the shit and hope I heal them, then they will find out quickly that I have more important people to heal. Like the tank, myself, and the people not standing in the shit.
Last night I healed a rogue in normal Shado-Pan. He died twice and otherwise continually stood in the crap on the floor. Both times he died he went from 90% to 0% in about two seconds, and when he stood in the crap, I saved him. He quite obviously was still learning what was dangerous and what was not. The running joke was "don't stand in that" and "don't stand in that either" and he took it quite well. (What can I say, I'm a druid so healing is lols for me.)
But I am not going to have as much tolerance for someone that simply assumes I will blow all my mana on them, rather than making mistakes and learning the dungeon.
Before you denounce me as "arrogant" Where to buy wow accounts (and I can be, when someone is making the run more difficult on purpose because either they don't care or they zone in with a chip on their shoulder), I have played DPS more and for far longer than I have played healer. I've run a hunter since TBC and only created my druid in Cata. I also play a rogue, so I have experience with ranged and melee dps. I know how to get out of the crap and I know I am going to die if I don't. If a healer saves me while I'm being stupid, then I will be grateful, but I sure am not going to purposefully stand in crap because "it's heals' job" to keep me alive no matter what.

没有评论:

发表评论